MPS Hires based on jobsite needs. Wages and hours are based on what was negotiated in the service agreement. Employees may request transfers upon completion of probation for other advertised openings. MPS/SIS is an at will employer.
All candidates are subject to any or all of the following: pre-employment drug screening, pre-employment background screening, pre-employment medical physicals, pre-employment physical agility testing, pre-employment written skills testing and typing test.
Employees are subject to random and post accident drug and alcohol exams.
McHenry Protective Services (MPS Private Security) has taken the position to be the best security company Statewide. We hold our officers to much higher standards than most companies. We maintain very strict dress code and hygiene standards. We also require our Officer to maintain their personal lives to the same standards as our on duty standards. We know we are judged by our Officers. Far and foremost, "Integrity works here!"
WE WILL NOT INTERVIEW OR ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT MAKE AN EFFORT TO PRESENT THEMSELVES AS PROFESSIONAL AND HOLDS THEMSELVES TO HIGHER STANDARDS.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old, have a clean criminal record, must have a Valid BSIS Guard Card. Candidates may apply while Guard Card is pending but won't be allowed to work till a valid Guard Card has been issued. To obtain a Guard Card visit the BSIS website for requirements and for information pertaining to required class. If you do not have a current / valid California Guard Card (License to work as Security), please contact Mike Robison at Rang 5 Training (559)618-5204, [email protected] to complete the required training class. Range 5 Training also provided the required training classes for Firearm, Baton, Pepper Spray, Taser and more. Classes are held at our office throughout the month.
All candidates must submit and pass a drug and alcohol screening and prior to employment. Officers will also submit to drug and alcohol screening prior to transfer of post, promotions, post incident and based on clients requests. Officers that carry permitted weapons and/or operate company or client vehicles must submit to quarterly random drug and alcohol screening.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS RELATED TO EMPLOYMENT. CANDIDATES MUST APPLY IN PERSON. WE DO NOT NORMALLY CONDUCT INTERVIEWS WHEN APPLICATIONS ARE TURNED IN. WE REVIEW APPLICATIONS TWO TIMES A MONTH WHEN ACTIVELY HIRING.
APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED
Tuesday - Thursday 1:30pm - 4:30pm
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED
MUST APPLY IN PERSON, EMAILED/FAXED RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
CURRENT OPENINGS - NON, NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING.
SECURITY OFFICER (PT/FT) D.O.E. $11.00 - $11.50 P/H - 90 day probation pay, raises upon completion of successful probation and training. *** Armed Officers are paid an additional $1.00 P/H when assigned to an armed post ***
- Must have valid Guard card before starting work
- Must have or obtain w/in 90 days 40 hr B.S.I.S. required training.
- Must have reliable transportation (Public Transportation or bicycle is not considered reliable)
- Working Smartphone (iPhone or Android) preferred
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs unassisted / 100 lbs assisted
- Must be able to run 50 yards
- Must be able to have good vision or corrected vision
- Must be able to work in large crowds
- Must be assertive with others
- Must be able to pass drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass background investigation
- Must have two (2) forms of valid legal identification
- Must be U.S. Citizen or have legal ability to work in the United States
- MUST have open availability and work nights, weekends & holidays.
- Must have a good grasp on the use of smart phones, phone apps and the internet.
Training grants available to employees in good standing and completing training program.
Paid Vacation (FT Employees)
FREE ADVANCED TRAINING
DISCOUNTED / FREE WEAPONS TRAINING
Patrol Officers are required to pass a Criminal & Civil Background Investigation and Drug screening. Patrol Candidates may be required to Ride-A-Long (unpaid) for one shift to evaluate job duties and ability to conduct duties. *** Veterans, Reservists, and National Guard highly recommended to apply, Your service counts here! ***
Valid Email & Smart Phone are requirements of the job!
Acceptable forms of ID
- State Drivers License
- State Identification Card
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Naturalization ("Green Card") Identification
3291 N. Hilliard St.
Fresno, CA 93726
(Shields / Millbrook)
MPIS is an EOE and pro Military and Military Dependent and Veteran Company, You service counts here!